Monday, April 30, 2007

What to think about on a 16hr train when you are lying one foot below a fluroscent light.

- Which colour yellow is better- duckling or lemon? Answer: duckling.

- Is private philanthropy a good idea?

- Is the nappy lying two metres away from my face soiled, or just a practical gesture from the people at Reunification Express?

- Hippies- yay or nay?

- Is there a U.S. state that begins with the letter 'b'?

- Is my headache and nausea malaria-related?

- Do I have malaria?

- Is calling your pet, 'Dogstoyevski', going too far?

- What am I doing here?

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Thank you for starting this. Hope you're doing well.

I saw Miss Saigon last week so I'm pretty sure I know exactly what it's like in Vietnam now. Watch out for those dang Americans.

Jess said...

Ha! I see you have succumbed to the travel-blogging sickness. Not quite as widespread as malaria, but no doubt you have that too.

(Seriously. Slight cold? A bit tired? Any symptoms at all and it's malaria, my dear.)

Also, how pretty is Hoi An? Are you spending lots of time at the ridiculous patisserie down near the Red Bridge? And eating breakfast at street kitchens on street corners, looking at the river, and smelling the fish from the market on the banks? And why are all my Hoi An memories food-related? These are the things to ponder.

Hegel sends his love - he votes duckling. Every time.

X

Tessington said...

Is private philanthropy a good idea? YES! did you see that violin that dude got given? totally awesome!

Is the nappy lying two metres away from my face soiled, or just a practical gesture from the people at Reunification Express? SOILED!

Hippies- yay or nay? NAY!

Is my headache and nausea malaria-related? Maybe you have cancer..or tumor? or is it hypochondria?

Do I have malaria? hypochondria

Is calling your pet, 'Dogstoyevski', going too far? maybe...but what about a horse called Trotsky?

What am I doing here? having fun while i munch on noodles at mekong and imagine i'm there (minus soiled nappy)..

xx